I really cannot believe that my baby boy is 18 months old already....
Anything I write on this post will not even come close to expressing how much I LOVE this little squishy boy, and how much joy he brings to my life every single second. He is so perfect. I'm the luckiest mommy around......
Here are a few fun facts about Cash at 18 months
1. He is about the size of an average 3 year old
2. With a head the size of an average 5 yr old
3. He LOVES pizza (or peepa as he says)
4. He is so affectionate
5. He wants to hold my hand at all times
6. He drinks more water than anyone I know
7. He tells me when he has to poop and then goes and hides
8. He does a great fake laugh when Ben and I are laughing at something
9. He always folds his arms during prayers and says "may-men" at the end
10. He wants to read every book he owns before bed, 10 times each
11. Whenever I open the computer he thinks it's time to look at puppies (thanks Ben)
12. He is a coloring maniac (walls, doors, pillows, clothes)
13. He still loves to dance and has great moves like a little shoulder bounce that cracks me up
14. He HATES it when I blow-dry my hair
15. Wow wow wubzy is his fave show. He calls it wow wub-aye
16. He sits by me, holds up his foot, and says, "kickle mommy" he loves to have his feet tickled
17. He grins from ear to ear when he hears Ben outside the front door coming home
18. He loves to play "souside" outside
He is so much fun, I love this stage and can't wait to love the next one....
3 comments:
It is a fabulous age! I can't believe he's the size of a 3 year old, well actually I do believe it. He's going to be a great athlete! Love his big blue eyes!
Ah he's so cute!! I wish he lived closer to Brooks so they could play all the time. We miss you guys!!
I love my cashy cash! Good thing he is as big as Hud so he can retaliate! Hudson better watch his back! Hahaha:)
Post a Comment