3/2/10

Happy Belated to my Benny...

   
Well, I'm a couple days late for this post, but better late then never. Happy Birthday to my sweetie pie husband! Sometimes I like to google his name and see what cute pictures I can find that I haven't seen before. I think he looks extra handsome in this one :-) haha he's gonna kill me......
And yes, you guessed it, 27 things about  Benny for his big 27th!!
1. He is the hardest worker I have ever known 
2. He could eat breakfast food for dinner every night
3. He likes new shoes
4. He is 6 ft. 4 3/4 in.
5. He likes to wake up early
6. He plans the best surprises!! (more on this in the next post)
7. He loves to give me strange nick-names (stonkie, nacho, smokie, stonkos nochez)
8. He is usually the first to apologize in any disagreements (i'm working on it)
9. He enjoys watching the Real Houswives of OC, NY, ATL
10. He has a Bachelors degree from UCLA
11. He served a 2 yr mission in Calgary, Canada
12. He was born in Montana and is a true cowboy at heart
13. He is the definition of the word BRAVE
14. Dogs, Dogs, Dogs, Bullmastiffs, Dogs, oh and did I mention Bullmastiffs?
15. He released a christmas album to his family members only
16. He teaches primary and the kids idolize him
17. He always knows what's going on with the stock market
18. He loves classic cars
19. He loves his family more
20. He has broken his foot 3 times
21. He LOVES bbq food
22. He loves when the house has just been vacuumed
23. No V-necks EVER!
24. He hates awkward silence and can make interesting conversation with anyone
25. He taught Cash where his nipples are...haha
26. He puts my prank calls to shame
27. He is the most loyal and loving father, husband, brother, son, uncle ...and we couldn't live without him. 
Love you Ben!! Happy B-day

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Love the no V-necks comment... Craig is the same way.

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

yea for Ben. I learned some new things and I also was amazed at how these Olson boys are so similar! Hope he had a great day, wish we could have celebrated. Oh but chad doesn't plan surprises...let's get him to work on that. And oh the dogs...don't get me started. Be grateful you like them! xoxo

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

so sweet! haha i love the pic! he is gonna kill you!