{Part 2}
1. I really REALLY really need a tan.
2. I like to watch E! News every night/morning at 12:30 am.
3. I just might have Bieber Fever....{baby, baby, baby oh!}
4. Sometimes I check out my small biceps in the mirror.
5. My husband has nice muscles.
6. I have been internet swimsuit shopping and I am depressed after looking at so many puny model bums.
7. P-I-N, K-B-E, R-R-Y, Pinkberry. Every night.
8. I can't wait to have another baby.
9. I want to dye my hair brown, but i'm scared I won't have as much fun.
10. I miss my best girl friends and wish they lived closer.
3 comments:
That was funny, I'm laughing mostly at your Beiber Fever comment because B and I joke about that all the time! I miss you and wish so bad I could come visit before we leave!!
Ben does have nice muscles. They grew bigger with each of his 34 dunks in high school.
You are so cute! I love the confessions. And if you're ready for a baby, it's good to get pregnant before Cash hits the terrible twos. If we had waited until Gene hit them, we probably wouldn't have Claire...ha ha! (P.S. If you want to check out my blog, just send me an email thewarbys@gmail.com)
Post a Comment