3/8/10

 
Ben told me he had a surprise for me on Valentines Day, but, I would have to wait until the end of February to find out what it was. I waited patiently. Well, not so patiently I guess. I tried my hardest to figure out what it was. Had no idea....then on Feb. 24th he told me to be dressed to impress by 5pm. We dropped Cash off at his parents and got in the car and drove...

We ended up at Universal City Walk...

...where we ate a delicious meal...
...at the Wolfgang Puck Bistro....
Next thing I knew we were sitting in the 6th row at the Gibson Amphitheater waiting for the MARAIH CAREY concert to start (if you don't already know, she is my all time favorite singer). I had been telling Ben since we met that she is the best live singer I have ever heard in person and would love to go to her show. Jaime and I had gone several years ago and sat in the nose bleeds. So, needless to say, it was an amazing night. 
And what of Mimi you ask? Well, Mimi did not disappoint.  She looked so cute (although she has seemed to pack on a few pounds) and sounded even better than I remember. Wish I had her voice. 
{sorry for the crappy pics, we weren't supposed to have cameras so I had to take them with no flash!!}

Thanks again Benjamin James. I love you so much. 1,2,3...Soulmationship. 

4 comments:

Courtney said...

What a fun surprise! I've been waiting to hear all about it ... Good job Ben!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

So jealous! What a great Hubby!! I love her I love her l love her! did she sing "love takes time" for me?

AmeeLove said...

you are one lucky girl!!! we should plan to be in SG at the same time.....it would be so much fun to see you!!

The Kings said...

Wow how amazing! Ben is the best. Did you say what up to Nick while you were there? That is so weird...