10/6/08

New Pics from Aunty Drizzle...


Oh my little precious boy...






11 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Wow Andrea....he is GORGEOUS! I love the photos. Whoever took them did a really great job. Congrats again :)

Ali J said...

So Precious!!

dre said...

I AM IN LOOOOOOOVE!!!!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

I cannot believe how stinkin beautiful he is!!! I need him right now!!!!! I can't wait to come in two weeks!

Cody said...

Hey old roomie!!!!

Congrats on the new baby boy!!!

Cool name

Nice to see that your doing well


Fonz

Jesse and Kimmie said...

you are very welcome :) i know he's a big boy so i hope he won't outgrow it too quickly :)

Anonymous said...

oh i freaking love him!!! ahhhhhh these pictures are adorable andre!! cant wait to meet him!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh he is to cute! I love his name, it really fits him!

the glendenning family said...

Hey Cute new family...what a darling little boy! My mom said that he was so cute I told Jaime that I wanted to see you when you came to town. So the next time you are here you better call! I want to hold him so I can get baby hungry for Court! Loves to all he is adorable...

Maren said...

Andrea! Hey i found your blog. Your baby is adorable. Congrats! I bet you are such a great mom. We are all growing up now..so crazy.

Love,
Maren

missy said...

He is darling Andrea. The pictures are darling too. Hopefully I'll see him soon...