I didn't know cowboy hats came that small! What a little stud! :) Thanks for posting the pictures...you have made me feel less guilty about posting Abby in all of her glory ;)
Hey guys! Holly told me last night you guys had a blog, and I was very excited because we have been dying to see this little guy! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Seriously! I think it's funny that Ben was so worried he'd be cute or not. Not to worry, he is adorable. I'm happy we can be blog friends now. ours is 3olsons.blogspot.com. I don't ever update it, but every now and again you'll get lucky and there will be a new post. Love you guys, can't wait to meet Cash in the flesh!
5 comments:
haha that is the cutest naked cowboy i have ever laid eyes on! he is precious. good thing he took off his boots and gun before enterin the tub:)
Yay new pictures!! I love his little double chin- he looks so serious. He is adorable Andree I love him!
BAHAHAHAHA!!! HE would!
I didn't know cowboy hats came that small! What a little stud! :) Thanks for posting the pictures...you have made me feel less guilty about posting Abby in all of her glory ;)
Hey guys! Holly told me last night you guys had a blog, and I was very excited because we have been dying to see this little guy! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Seriously! I think it's funny that Ben was so worried he'd be cute or not. Not to worry, he is adorable. I'm happy we can be blog friends now. ours is 3olsons.blogspot.com. I don't ever update it, but every now and again you'll get lucky and there will be a new post. Love you guys, can't wait to meet Cash in the flesh!
Post a Comment