Andrea.Ben.Cash.Clara
SO CUTE! I can't believe how big he's getting, it's sad how fast they grow =(
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting these. He is honestly getting so big!! and he looks like Ben. I love him!!! I'm coming to see you soon :-)
It's about time you posted some new pictures! He is so cute!!! I love him. I want to hold him cuz I didn't get to:-( Are you coming for Thanksgiving?
soooo... i just wanted to make a not that whenever i have to post something on your blog, i always have to put a "word verification" to do it... and FYI the word is "comytor"... what ever that means.I looooove him!!!
geez you really should post more often missy!! he's so cute andre i love him!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SO CUTE! I can't believe how big he's getting, it's sad how fast they grow =(
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting these. He is honestly getting so big!! and he looks like Ben. I love him!!! I'm coming to see you soon :-)
It's about time you posted some new pictures! He is so cute!!! I love him. I want to hold him cuz I didn't get to:-( Are you coming for Thanksgiving?
soooo... i just wanted to make a not that whenever i have to post something on your blog, i always have to put a "word verification" to do it... and FYI the word is "comytor"... what ever that means.
I looooove him!!!
geez you really should post more often missy!! he's so cute andre i love him!!
Post a Comment