HERE HE IS!!! The man, the myth, the legend......BIG baby Cash!!!
About an hour after he came out....
Cash and daddy!!
Drinkin a little bottle while mommy was still in recovery....
Cash and mommy just lovin' each other!
Getting ready to go home from the hospital!
Saturday......Game day with daddy!
17 comments:
Andrea!! Found your blog through Melissa Holms blog!
CONGRATS on you beautiful BIG baby boy!! he is adorable! Cherish every moment... It goes by WAY too fast!
Good luck with everything!!
What a cute big baby, I always am in awe of women who have that big of babies, they still look so small though, its weird! I was 9lb 4 oz so was my sister 21 1/2 inches! I thought for sure I would have a 9 pounder! Anyway he is so cute, I bet you are so in love with him! It will go by so fast, just love every stage, even the not sleeping through the night one, some day you will miss that(weird). Good luck and congrats!
yipeeeeeeeeee! i love Cash! He has changed already! I can't wait till aunt mi mi gets to snuggle him again!! He is too precious!
HORAY! I am so very happy for you! I hope you are recovering well and not too sleep deprived :) Cash is a beautiful baby! (shocker). I couldn't believe how big he was! You are such a trooper! Jaime told me that I should come to St. George conference weekend and we were planning the trip down for my birthday but it's not going to work out :( We are going on the 9th and staying that weekend instead. Any chance you are still going to be there so I can see you guys?
CONGRATS!! I've been waiting to hear the news. He's is so cute. I thought I had a big baby (parker was 8lbs 14oz) You'll have to post lots of pictures! boys are so fun, but they grow up SO fast so love every minute of him! again, congrats!
I'm so excited there are finally pictures!! I love him Andree, he is the cutest giant baby I have ever seen! I just want to hold him and squeeze his chubby little cheeks. It makes me even more excited for my little boy- I can't wait for them to be best friends!
whoooooooooooo eeeeeeee!!! ohhhh he's soo cute andre! oh i love him! Cant wait to meet the little guy. He's adorable. Im glad you made it haha!! 9 pounds wowsers!! LOVE YOU TWO!!!
Andrea,
I talked to Sleeze and she told me all about your horrid birthing experience. I told her I wished you and I were better friends so I could call you and tell you how sorry I am...I had the same epidural problem...except my baby wasn't a 10 pounder. Anyway, she said to check your blog and leave you a little "I'm sorry about your hurt va-j-j comment" and you would love it. I hope you're feeling better...and Cash is so cute. I'm in love with is name.
Congratulations guys! Baby Cash is adorable! He's going to be a super star athlete before ya know it!
Congratulations!! He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is, he looks like a little man! Great job on the cake too, it totally looks professional!:)
hey andrea, i stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi and congrats on such a cute little boy!! Tara (Esplin) Alofipo
Congratulations! Scott told me the whole story... I hope your doing better now.. You went through quite a delivery girl... We're proud of you and wish you the best with your beautiful boy!!!
Cindy & Scott
Andrea! and Ben! and now CASH!!! Oh, I love him! Thanks to Jaime for finding my blog, I have now found yours!!!!! Please keep updating, he is so chubby and cute I just want to squish him!!
Oh he is so cute! What a good lookin little boy.
Congrats Andrea! He is soooo cute!
Andrea he is absolutely darling. I can't believe how big he is. I wish you all the best with raising your new baby. Congrats to you both. You'll do wonderfully. Love ya.
Post a Comment