WOW...is there anything you guys CAN'T do? The room is adorable! Looks like Ben is the diaper genie :) Jesse ALWAYS changed diapers when Abby was a baby. Something about not having breasts made him feel like he had to do more :)
Hey Andrea congrats on your new little (well not so little) baby, Cash. He's adorable and his nursery is so cute. That's the difference from your third and your first. My poor little guy's nursery still isn't decorated. Partly because we didn't know if he was a boy or girl but still. I love to see pictures of Cash so keep posting.
8 comments:
you did great.... making baby... decorating room... and lasagna... give me recipe... MMMMMMM!!!
word verification: nonviver (that should be the word of the day... lets incorporate that into your vocabulary)
WOW...is there anything you guys CAN'T do? The room is adorable! Looks like Ben is the diaper genie :) Jesse ALWAYS changed diapers when Abby was a baby. Something about not having breasts made him feel like he had to do more :)
I LOVE your nursery!! It is so cute and Cash is so dang cute. I want to meet him! Hope you guys are doing well!
Wow, that is the cutest boy nursery I have seen for sure. I love it!!!!! And Cash is just as cute!
Hey Andrea congrats on your new little (well not so little) baby, Cash. He's adorable and his nursery is so cute. That's the difference from your third and your first. My poor little guy's nursery still isn't decorated. Partly because we didn't know if he was a boy or girl but still. I love to see pictures of Cash so keep posting.
he is so darling! can't wait until Courtney gets one!
haha I want to see him when you come to town so let me know when and where!!!!
andre you did such a good job its soooooo cute. miss you!
That Cash is one of the cutest dang babies I've ever seen. You and Ben really know how to make 'em. Congrats and best wishes to all three of you!!!
Post a Comment