-I know I don't have fluid but I swear I don't get how I could be any larger at this point!
-Doctors estimate baby girl is weighing 6 lbs 11 oz
-Her weight is deceiving due to the extra weight from her enlarged kidneys
-We are scheduling my c-section for the next couple weeks, hope to hear the actual date at my next appointment on Thursday
-We will have to do a c-section because she is breech and unable to turn due to no amniotic fluid, also because her abdomen is measuring extremely large
-I really don't mind because I know it can't be any worse then what I went through with Cash!!
-I got to see her sucking her little thumb on the ultrasound last week. It's rare we can see anything other than organs now because of the fluid. It was so sweet.
-I'm anxious to get her here, but terrified at the same time. I really change my mind from minute to minute
-Cash has been asking about her so much lately, I tell him we will get to meet her but Heavenly Father might need her help with some things so she might need to go back to him
-He gets very frustrated with me if I say anything like that and tells me that he will go help Heavenly Father so that she can stay
-The conversation usually ends there.....
-I'm thankful that regardless of what happens, this will be one of the most faith building experiences we will ever have to endure as a family
There is a quote that I have always loved and I have no idea who said it but I will post it anyway....
"Worry is the anticipation that the outcome will be bad.....Hope is the anticipation that the outcome will be good.....Faith is the anticipation that no matter what the outcome, it will be for my own good"
-Author Unknown
That pretty much sums up everything I have been feeling lately. Worried, hopeful and doing my best to be faithful. It is my responsibility to get her here and provide the best life for her possible. I know I will do everything in my power to do just that. I sure love that squished little girl :-)
3 comments:
You will soon realize how strong you are. And the rest of your life will change because of it!
I instantly geared up reading what Cash said.mthat is the sweetest thing! I really love that quote!!! You are in my prayers!
and, you couldn't be any cuter!!! Love your pregnant belly!!!
Andrea you have the sweetest little family. That broke my heart what Cash said!! I have a friend who lives in arizona and she had the same pregnancy no fluids and all that!! Just want you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment