-Its been 4 weeks since finding out that everything might not be ok with baby girl -She is still growing strong and keeping the doctors guessing -All the stress and anxiety was causing me to lose weight so I have been literally stuffing myself to try to get her as big as possible before we deliver her -I started gaining again quickly...haha -Hope and Faith along with amazing family and friends are the only things keeping me going day to day at this point -Love her so much already and am thankful for the time I've had with her inside |
2 comments:
Hi Friend!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing. Everyday my hubby asks if I have heard any updates on your little baby-- I have been SO anxious to hear from you! I knew that you said you were delivering at the beginning of this month I just didn't know when. I'm not sure why, but for some reason this news gives me more hope for you and your sweet little girl. Andrea, I love you to death-- Not a day goes by that we are not praying our hearts out for your little miracle baby girl!!! Your attitude and hope is amazing to me... Lots of love and prayers. Hang in there...
xoxo
Hey Andrea, thanks for sharing. You and your baby are in our thoughts and prayers.
Nathan
Post a Comment