9/8/09

Can you say.....


PARTY IN MY CRIB!!!!



Cash loves it when his large daddy joins him for some fun time in the crib.....

I told him the crib will break one of these days, but he doesn't seem to care much...
And honestly, I don't really care either......I love my boys!!




4 comments:

cassidy said...

I'm so glad you posted this, because Harlo always wants me to climb into her crib and I never dare because I'm afraid it will break.. but you may have just given me courage! haha

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Just wait until the party gets moved into your bed and you have a 2 year old with their appendages stabbing you in the back and punching you in the face :) good times!

Morgan said...

When my girls were in cribs, I would do that all the time! Not even caring if it would break because we all loved it so much!

By the way, how are you guys? Miss you!

Amber said...

This is such a funny post!! He is so cute. miss you!!!
love you!!

LOve, AMby-poo

ps. tell your family hi!!