CASH JAMES IS 1!!
We decided to throw him a fun monkey party...
(mostly because the little monkey looked so much like him)
I made him a little monkey head banana cake with yummy cupcakes for the rest of the party animals!!
I think he enjoyed it....
although he was a little hesitant at first....
then he got so spoiled with gifts I don't know what were going to do with all of them!!
Time honestly goes by so fast I can't believe my little baby is a whole year old. I have had so much fun with him this past year that I have almost forgotten how painful it was to bring him into the world ;-) I can't think of anything more more worth it though. He is the best.
12 fun facts about Cashy at 12 months!!
-he sleeps 12 to 14 hours a night with a 3 to 4 hour nap during the day
-he smiles more than any baby i have seen
-he babbles like you would not believe, some words, some jibberish
-he is a total dancing fool, all he needs is a beat
-when he eats he says, "mmmmm" in a really high voice
-when you try to stand him up all he wants to do is JUMP!! JUMP!! JUMP!!
-he just started walking (3-4 steps)
-the only toy he wants is a ball, and he says "BALL"
-he loves to give mommy kisses but hates his daddy's scruffy face
-he has been in the 98% at every doctors appt. since birth (for height and weight, head is off the chart haha)
-he loves to lead the music with the chorister in church
-he has the most hilarious mad face where he shows all his teeth, squeezes his fists and shakes until his face turns red
9 comments:
Your little monkey is darling! I can't believe he's already 1!
He is a cute little monkey that's for sure!
1!! That is crazy!
That cake is adorable, Andrea. Good job! Love ya.
Happy Birthday Cash! Hope we get to meet you soon!
I love my cashy:)!! me and hud miss u! come back! And I still can't get over what an amazing cake maker my sissy poo is!! You hAVE to make baby Jett his zero birthday cake! An Airplane k? Start practicing!!
darling monkey party!
and 12-14 hours...dang, that kid knows how to sleep. you're a lucky girl!
happy birthday to cash! He sure has been a dream baby! looks like the party was fun, what a cute little monkey!
awww he is so handsome..
Happy Birthday Cash! He does look like a really happy guy. Hey Andrea, good job on the cake, it looks way cute!
Post a Comment