9/28/09

cakes cakes cakes...


Lorilee's 50th birthday cake!! The theme was WILD & FIFTY!! I was pretty happy with how it turned out...

I am pretty surprised at how much I enjoy making specialty cakes for people:) We'll see if I still feel that way after I do my first couple weddings in the next little bit!! AHHHH
Anyway, Happy Birthday to my mommy Lorilee, the wildest 50 year old I know!

6 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

as if you needed to be even more awesome than you already are! you make cakes too?? that cake is amazing. well done and happy birthday to your mom!

The Morrisons... said...

That is such a cute cake. I can't even bake cookies without some disaster...haha... so that is amazing to me!

Btw, your Cash is so cute.

Courtney said...

So cute! I didn't know you were such a good baker!

Kiley said...

Cute cake! i wish i had that talent!

The Kings said...

Andrea you made that cake???? Where did you come from.. that is amazing!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute!!! you do such a good job!