1/17/09

Finally a new post....

Well....it has really been too long since our last post. We were SO busy during the holiday season! We spent Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Mark and Lorita, and for Christmas we stayed with the entire Olson clan at Rick and Annies!! We then took a little trip to good old St. George to exchange gifts with my side of the family, and then headed up to Salt Lake for a happy new year. We got to see my cousin Matthew who just got home from his mission in Tacoma, Washington.....and I was so happy to get to see two of my bestest friends, Courtney Orton and Holley Christensen!! It was so much fun to be with all our family and friends and to get to spend time with all our neices and nephews!! Unfortunately we had a little camera mishap and basically got no photos of any of our holiday activities because the camera was not working....but good news!! We got it back on track and so we can give you a little update on the Cash man......



Cash is doing so great at his "tummy time" and has mastered the art of rolling over....

Sometimes he gets a little distracted and can't think of doing anything but eating his fists....
He LOVES his new bumbo chair that Nanny Lori got him for Christmas!!

And he is still just being the happiest little guy in the whole wide world!! We are so lucky-

I will try to post more often now that our camera is working again!!

6 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Sounds like you guys had a great holiday! That stinks about the camera but Cash is getting cuter and cuter (as if that were possible :) ) every time you post pictures. If you ever come to SLC again when it's not a huge family reunion, let me know! :) Maybe Cash will be old enough by then to ride Abby's roller coaster!

Holley and Brandon said...

Oh he is the cutest thing on earth! He is getting so big- well he's always been big but you know what I mean :) Thanks for the comment, and don't worry, I'm not stressing because of your birth story. It's just the fear of the unknown. At this point though, I'm ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get this kid out of me!! I love you, give Cashy a big kiss for me!

Cassidy Legg said...

ANDREA! I am so glad you wrote on my blog. I have not seen you forever. Cash is SO cute! It looks like things are going well for you. I am so excited to keep in touch

The Kings said...

An update!! Weeeeeeeeeee! More pictures please. I need to see more of Cashy! How's life in Thousand Oaks?

The Morrisons... said...

Hey Andrea...its McCall (monson) Morrison. How are you? You and your family are adorable and Cash is too cute for words. I love his name cuz I also have a Cash...he is 2 though. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog. Take Care.

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! Cash is adorable and I am soo happy that you are loving life as a mommy! When you coming up for another visit to SG? LOVE YOU!