2/4/09

January has come and gone...

So far 2009 has been tons of fun for our little family.....

Our handsome little guy is so smiley!


We went to Park City for a fun weekend and ate at The Roof in Salt Lake! Yum

Benny had his final football banquet at UCLA!! Happy and sad....

We went to the Lakers Cavs game with a bunch of friends!!

Kobe vs LeBron

4 comments:

The Kings said...

I love when you update. I get to see your little bugger growing... so quick! I can't believe how big he looks. I LOVE that first picture- he looks so dang cute!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

Wow you guys have had some good times already! The little man is getting cuter and cuter everytime I see him. You and Ben look great too :) I felt bad when I saw his banquet picture. I know how it feels to stop playing :( At least he has a wonderful family to keep him busy :)

The Morrisons... said...

Looks like fun! Jack was born Sept 8th...so they are really close! You are so cute by the way!

Anonymous said...

thanks hes kinda a hand full! Yeah she just had Cooper on Friday! It was kinda rough...they are both at the hospitol still, he was about 3 weeks early and they had some complications but i talked to her today again and they are both feeling better! I miss you too I really cant believe i havnt met Cash! You have to put lots and lots of pictures until then! Love You!