that was awesome. he is so stinkin cute! i love that he's already learning to give pounds. i laughed pretty hard when ben did the manly "ruff ruff" cheer. i can just imagine him pumping his fist in the air like the did back in the day. haha!
andrea he is darling. sad we didn't get to see you at peytons birthday party. (we finally joined the blogging world) hope to meet that little boy soon.
Andrea! Your baby is adorable! Thank you for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I really miss you and hope that we can get together sometime if we are ever in the same city :).
6 comments:
that was awesome. he is so stinkin cute! i love that he's already learning to give pounds. i laughed pretty hard when ben did the manly "ruff ruff" cheer. i can just imagine him pumping his fist in the air like the did back in the day. haha!
Bahahaha! He is AMAZING! YOU ARE AMAZING! BEN IS AMAZING!
That is funny, he is so cute! I love baby voices, they are the best!
andrea he is darling. sad we didn't get to see you at peytons birthday party.
(we finally joined the blogging world)
hope to meet that little boy soon.
Andrea-
Long time no see. Cash is adorable! I love babies so much. How have you been?
Andrea! Your baby is adorable! Thank you for the comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. I really miss you and hope that we can get together sometime if we are ever in the same city :).
Post a Comment