9/5/08

Zero Birthday Cake for Cash James!!




Ok...
So in our family we have a tradition to make a new baby a zero birthday cake!! I really wanted it to be cute so made my first attempt at using fondant! It was really fun, but it took a while and I thought I might go into labor by the time I was finished! haha... Here it is-

So Anyways, I am getting so close and can't believe I will have him here in less than two weeks! Woo Hoo! I am almost finished with the nursery and I will post pictures of it as soon as I'm done! 

6 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

OK first of all...the naem Cash James is ADORABLE! Are any of them family names? And the cake....i'm really impressed. especially if it was your first try. i made cookies yesterday and had only one good batch come out which i had to give away :( i'm so excited to see pics of Cash. good luck!

Anonymous said...

that is adorable andre.

dre said...

ohmygoshiamsoexcitedforhim!!!! meow!

Anonymous said...

holy cow i know baby cash is here and you still havnt let me know how darn cute he is!!! ahhhhh

Higbee said...

Wow your cake looks so cute! I could never do that good of a job! What a fun family tradition too! Congrats on the new baby!! :D

Ali J said...

CONGRATS!!! What a cute boy!! I'm so glad I get to keep updated with you guys! Hope you are doing well:)