Wow that outfit is so cute, I had a hard time finding way cute maternity clothing! I loved my showers, I got so much I hardly had to buy a thing, that is so nice of people to do!
Hooray for little boys!! I am so excited for you! I can't believe it's already been so long since I saw you last! You look so great! I can only hope to look as cute when I'm about to have this little guy! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch with everyone! One of these days, when all the babies are here, we should all get together. It would be so fun to see everyone as mommies!!
So wania I have never actually read all the insanity that you write on this thing. You definetly have a crazy bone. You crack me up! Pop a squat and get that baby out of your belly!!
hey Andrea! You look radiant! congrats on the little man. I bet you are ready to get him out already :) I hope you don't mind me leaving you a message here. Jaime gave me her blog the other day at lunch and when I went to hers, yours was there too so I decided to take a peek :) She has a little something for Cash from us. She told me you were going there at the beginning of Oct. so I left it with her :)
yes...im giving up on the myspace thing pretty much haha. oh my goodness i cant wait...make sure and send me a picture and tell me allllllllllll the details!!!! yay yay yay!! 2 more days!
5 comments:
Wow that outfit is so cute, I had a hard time finding way cute maternity clothing! I loved my showers, I got so much I hardly had to buy a thing, that is so nice of people to do!
Hooray for little boys!! I am so excited for you! I can't believe it's already been so long since I saw you last! You look so great! I can only hope to look as cute when I'm about to have this little guy! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch with everyone! One of these days, when all the babies are here, we should all get together. It would be so fun to see everyone as mommies!!
So wania I have never actually read all the insanity that you write on this thing. You definetly have a crazy bone. You crack me up! Pop a squat and get that baby out of your belly!!
hey Andrea!
You look radiant! congrats on the little man. I bet you are ready to get him out already :) I hope you don't mind me leaving you a message here. Jaime gave me her blog the other day at lunch and when I went to hers, yours was there too so I decided to take a peek :) She has a little something for Cash from us. She told me you were going there at the beginning of Oct. so I left it with her :)
yes...im giving up on the myspace thing pretty much haha. oh my goodness i cant wait...make sure and send me a picture and tell me allllllllllll the details!!!! yay yay yay!! 2 more days!
Post a Comment