7/24/08

Our big little baby....


Here he is....our cute little HUGE baby. The doctor says he is in the 97th percentile for his size. I am 31 weeks and he already weighs nearly 5 lbs. They told me they think he will be at LEAST nine lbs when he is born.....ummm.....ouch. I'm nervous. Ben's happy. haha. What can you do...at least he is adorable. I think he looks like Ben, Ben says he thinks he is the most beautiful baby in the world!! We can't wait for him, we love you little baby boy! 

4 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Hi, this is Nichole Yates, I just wanted to say congrats on the baby boy, so exciting. Nothing wrong with big babies, my baby Ever was only 7lbs at birth, but she has been in the 98th percentile every doctor appt. She was already 9 lb 4 oz at 2 weeks and now at four months she is almost 17 lbs. Big babies are the best more to love and squeeze. And she has not been sick so I have no complaints! Good luck and I can't wait to see him.

dre said...

he looks like ben already

*/ Jillian said...

ok, crazy that you can see him so good in those pictures! That is awesome to have. Now you already know what the little cutie looks like! How exciting andre! send me your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog. myhansenfamily@gmail.com

Amber said...

Andrea!! Sorry I am such a slacker friend. I seriously am not a blogger... but...I love you! and...I am so excited you are having a baby!!! You will be such a good mom!!!!!
Love ya,
Ammie poo