

Ok. Maybe not....But we have been having a lot of fun with our families, and been keeping pretty busy!
Ben and Joshy at the farm at Thanksgiving Point!!
Andrea, Josh and Margaret! (Josh was kinda sad we were leaving)
Playing dress up with the kidsies at Grammy and Poppy's house!!!
Staying cool while it's hot in St. George!!
Oh little Huddy Holm.......

Hiking in Park City!!!
Disneyland for the 4th of July!! (my belly looks huge and deformed here...?)
That's all for now, but I'll be sure to post the new pics of the baby after my next ultrasound in a couple weeks.......
7 comments:
How Cute you look Prego!
I wish that Courtney and you were having a baby at the same time! Not sure that I want to sleep with Grandpa!haha. Shoot for the 14th of September that is doug's b-day....
Then we could always remember it!
gretchen
Andrea!!! GREAT post! i love all the pictures and you are looking to be GREAT parents from the first pics. i have a similar photo someone gave of me, but i am looking old and haggard. but i love you and add me to your blog list!!! http://www.andreafilio.blogspot.com.
Hallelujah a new post!! Those are cute pictures and I love your prego belly- I hope I look as cute as you when I get that big!
love the updates, you look darling! can't wait for our little ones to be out and to be friends...so get your butt to utah!
So good to hear from you!! those pictures up top are hilarious! so are they inducing you early or is September 15th your due date? That's a great day by the way.. it's my Parkers B-day! Well you look great and I'm so happy for you. Boys are SO fun and you will love being a mom! hard at times, but so fun. So excited to keep in touch! take care :)
oh and I am feeling great, little worried how HUGE i am going to get carrying two.. but other then that I'm good. due October 10 but I'm planning on going a few weeks earlier.
Hey girl, I saw your blog on Holley's and wanted to say hi!! You look so cute with your little belly!! I love it.
i love the cute little pic of huddy in a soccer uniform :)
Post a Comment