3/18/08

13 weeeeeeeeeeks!!!! It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Our child has set a world record in growth time. It has gone from the size of a lima bean to the size of a lime in only four weeks. Please don't be alarmed. Due to the abnormally large parents he has, the doctors say this is almost normal.

3 comments:

Holley and Brandon said...

He is the cutest giant baby I have ever seen! He has little t-rex arms! ha ha

Kelsey said...

So excited for you guys!!!

Cami said...

Hello! just came across your blog! Congrats!! so happy for you, didn't know you were prego! I am too actually! we are about the same (I am 16 weeks) but this will be my second! Boys are so fun and I am excited for you! Can't believe you already found out! thats cool though, I am kind of hoping this one is a boy as well. Now we need to keep in touch through blogging. I update this more than myspace! what else is new? I just love you and its fun to hear what's going on in your life!
sorry so long, but our website is:
camiandjames.blogspot.com
I'll add you to mine if that is alright!