
Benny and I have a feeling that our child is going to be abnormally large, and somewhat super human. We will be posting on this blog as evidence of our child's existence. Just in case......the amazingly massive, magnificently glorious human that we create is ever considered a myth.
Thank you,
Godspeed and Goodnight
4 comments:
baby!!!!!!!!!!! if its a girl it'll be bigger than me... she can borrow my clothes.
Waaaaaaaait a second... you really ARE pregnant???? I thought this was some elaborate joke to trick Dre. Wow... Congratulations Andrea!
Yay! You finally have a blog! And yes, your child will be massive. You and Ben are both extremely large people so it's only natural...
Andre!! My long lost friend!!!!! Oh my goodness lets be honest here... it's been way too long. Congrats on the Super model baby. It's hot to be tall. Where are you these days. I am not much of a blogger, but we for sure need to keep in touch my friend!!!!!
love, Ambe poo
Post a Comment