1/28/11

Little Angel Prayers...


Cash has been wanting to say his prayers all by himself before bed. I can't tell you how perfectly adorable it is. He is such a little angel boy, and I am amazed that he knows what to say he is thankful for and how to ask for blessings. I'm going to list some examples of his most recent prayers for memories sake.

Blessings:
"Please bless mommy and daddy and Cashy boo boo punkin head"(every night)
"Bless sissy and Pey Pey and Co Co and Elephants and Bears and that Fircus"(after going to the circus with Cort and her kiddos)
"Please bless I can go the aquarium"
"Bless the food, and we can be healthy"

Thank you's:
"Thank you for the fishys and whales and dolphins and eating shoes" (for some reason he refers to scuba divers as "eating shoes")
"Thank you for my food and thank you for my lemolade"
"Thank your for pirates and skeletons and his green eyes and for pizza island" (after going to pirate island pizza)
"Thank you for my cousins and uncle jase and racecars"

These are just a few of my favorites. It takes everything for me and Ben to not bust up laughing during the prayer. I just can't get over how great it is that he knows just what he is thankful for and just what he wants. What a little sweetheart.

1 comment:

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

OMG! My little boo boo punkin head! I can't stand how cute he is! I seriously have tears in my eyes! I love it!