12/1/10

Cash's kind words..

My son has been really making me laugh lately. He has been coming up with the cutest things to tell me, and I want to do a little post to make sure I remember them...so here they are

1. He accidentally caught one of his fingers in my hair while I was sitting on the couch. He looked at me and said, "sorry mommy" as he started stroking my hair. Then he got really close to my face and said in a really high voice (that I assume was mimicking me), "Oh mommy, why so handsome?"

2. He walked up to me while I was wearing my puffy slipper boots and said, "cool shoes mommy", and then continued to tell me, "like your shoes mommy" the rest of the day.

3. He came up behind me as I was washing dishes and said, "mommy you a princess".

4. Every morning when he wakes up he comes to my room and says, "mommy I hungy now, I want eggs and yogurt". Every morning.

5. He walked in my room as I was changing my jeans and said, "I see a bum bum"!

6. He recently learned how to climb out of his crib, so we got him one of those crib tent things. Before we got the tent, though, I had to tell him every night to not climb out. Now when I put him to bed, without fail he says, "Ni-night mommy, love you, no climbing out"!

7. He likes to sit on my lap and hold hands while watching cartoons. Every once in a while if i'm lucky he says, "Mommy we best friends, BFF's".

I can't believe how much fun he is. Love this guy so much!!


3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

So cute! It's amazing how well the "first" child talks. Poor Alex. I should probably teach him.

The Harrisons said...

That is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well in the snow!!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

haha! I am dying! Cashy is so sweet!