We had a fun relaxing 4th. Ben's parents were out of town so we stayed at their house with his little sis Kristina and had a delish BBQ. Ben was upset because he accidentally BBQ'd a pot roast instead of his fave Tri-tip!! Oops!!
I made a sour cream cake with cream cheese frosting (can you tell we like cream) and decorated it like a mini flag cake!! I would have done the big one but there were only three of us!! Oh well...
VEGAS BABY!!!
It was a big step for me to do a girls getaway in the big LV. I had never left my Cashy buns over night before. He's almost two. I'm a wuss. I knew I wouldn't be able to do it if he were in Cali, so I brought him to Vegas and had him stay at my moms just a couple miles away. That put my little heart at ease a bit.
Anyway, we ended up having so much fun. It was so strange to just be able to lay by the pool and not worry about someone falling in or crying or being hungry!! My mind didn't know what to think about. I had to remind myself that it was ok to chill.......
We ate a ton of food to make sure we would look extra good in our bikinis!!
We were total twi-hards and attended the midnight showing of Eclipse. I think Jaime and Britta were team Jacob. I was team Edward (I say "was" because we insist we are not twi-hards in our everyday lives, just for one night).
I love these cute little mommies. It's so fun to be able to share all our new life experiences with eachother. We have grown up so much since our tour days ;-) ;-)
Last weekend we took a little business trip down to noneother than the HBeezy. Huntington Beach.
Ben had some meetings so we decided to make it a family trip. We met up with the Kyganos and ate at our fave little spot the Sugar Shack. Ben and I used to eat there when we were dating so it's a fun treat!
Bummer that it was kind of a crappy day so we didn't really get good beach time. Cashy was disappointed. But he still had fun looking at the ocean and the waweeeee!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Your little fam is so cute! I love how you couldn't leave Cash. Those were the days! By your third you will be like ba-bye child. You girls looked great in Vegas!
Weeeeeeeee. That was fun. I'm trying to get down there in a couple of weeks... so I want to see you guys again!! I'll call you.
Post a Comment