
If you haven't already seen from my facebook, I'm in a new band and we just put our music up on reverbnation. Check out the link and let us know what you think of the songs!! We are working on our professional demo so these are just rough samples!!
BTW, If you really like it you can repost this on your blog and help get us some fans!! Thanks, hope you enjoy!!
Ta ta for now!
4 comments:
Well my speakers wouldn't work, but I'm sure it's great! That's so cool you guys are really doing this! Good luck...let me know if you need back up vocals!! hee hee
yea!!! I am so excited for you! I always thought you would make it far and I feel like you already have. I am a fan already! :) (and im a nerd but i love ya!)
I'm excited you guys are back in music. You are so talented!
my boobs look huge.... too bad its an illusion.
Post a Comment