I can't believe we have been married for two whole years!! I am so lucky to be married to the most wonderful, understanding, supportive, loving, forgiving, sarcastic, hilarious, entertaining, hard-working, talented, muscular, sexiest man alive. There is no one more perfect for me in all the universe and I feel like the luckiest wife EVER!! I LOVE MY BENNY.....
5/10/09
Happy 2 year anniversary to us!!
I can't believe we have been married for two whole years!! I am so lucky to be married to the most wonderful, understanding, supportive, loving, forgiving, sarcastic, hilarious, entertaining, hard-working, talented, muscular, sexiest man alive. There is no one more perfect for me in all the universe and I feel like the luckiest wife EVER!! I LOVE MY BENNY.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yay! happy anniversary you two! I am so glad you found eachother:) YOU are soo perfect for eachother!! love you guys!!!
Happy Anniversary to the both of you!
Happy anniversary! you guys look really good together!
happy anniversary!! im glad your so happy! you deserve it!!!
wahoo...happy anniversary!
Post a Comment