5/8/09

April Activities...


The month of April was very eventful for big Cashy.......


1. He had his first experience at the park and LOVED the swings....can you tell?

2. He got to hang out with his best buddy Brooks for the first time in about 7 months!
3. Him and cousin Lyla ate tons of food together in their bumbo chairs!
4. & 5. He got his first two teeth and is well on his way to crawling!! I guess a lot can happen in a month when your only 7 months old...

3 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

holy smokes he looks like a GIANT next to the other baby! :)he's getting more and more handsome with every picture you post. Hopefully I can see him in person at some point in his life ;) haha

Holley and Brandon said...

He's so cute Andree! I am so glad we got to see you guys and that Brooks and Cash finally got to meet. We all wish we could have stayed down there longer to hang out with you guys. We miss you and love ya!

The Kings said...

He really is getting so handsome! His eyes are amazing... I mean AMAZING. (just like his mom's)