6 1/2 things we love about Cash James...
1. His amazing dimples...

2. His obsession with eating (bottles, oatmeal, binkies, fingers, toes, etc...etc)

3. His muscular physique...

4. He is always happy {he honestly rarely ever cries}

5. His kissable little lips...

6. The way he grabs EVERYTHING that is in front of him...

6 1/2. The way he sleeps with his eyes half open...

(He's brand new here)
4 comments:
wow he is so big. I love all these pictures. give cashee a kiss for me!
I can't believe he is that old already! Just wait until he gets mobile, it's a whole new world! :) Hope to see you next weekend!
Andre!I can't believe how stinkin handsome he is. He looks like so much fun. You should let me know if you're ever in town again. I'd love to meet the little studmuffin and catch up!
Hey! Time flies, I can't believe he is so big! HE is so cute
Post a Comment