9/2/12

A few pics from the hospital...

Seeing my beautiful girl for the first time. 
Asking the doctors a million questions.



I wanted to stand up to hug and kiss her SO bad but my body wasn't letting me yet.  I did try at one point, and ended up getting sick.



Reading to Cash. Trying to keep the mood light and help him feel comfortable amongst all the madness. 




The beautiful box of memories they sent us home with. I couldn't be more thankful for the nurses at the U.  I can't imagine how hard their job must be. They gave me a lock of her hair, made molds of her hands and feet, took her foot prints and hand prints, and sent me home with all the equipment, blankies and clothes she used for the day.



The day we left the hospital. The hardest day of my life.


 







1 comment:

Japolina said...

i am so sorry for your loss :(