WERE PREGNANT!
Almost 13 weeks pregnant to be exact.
I have been hesitant to share the news considering my 3 previous miscarriages....
But we are really excited and can't wait anymore!
A few tidbits about the pregnancy so far.....
-At first I felt so good I thought there was no way I could really be pregnant, that didn't last long
-I am barely keeping anything down and the doc said I need to take nausea medication regularly
-It makes me so tired
-I blacked out and fell over in Nordstrom Rack while Christmas shopping today. It was so embarrassing.
-I want to pinch myself everyday because I'm so excited this one seems to be working!
-I have been on some hormones and other medications that I am supposed to go off of soon. I'm scared.
-I can't wait to find out what it is. Ben thinks girl. Cash says boy. I have no clue.
-Cash is the sweetest and is always trying to help me. He says "mom, don't be sick. Be helfy."
-I honestly feel so grateful every time I see that little baby on the ultrasound. I can only pray for the best. All I want for Christmas is for everything to be great.
Hope you're as excited as we are!! Happy Holidays everyone!!

7 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! What great news! I hope things continue to go great and that you start feeling better. Love ya!
Congratulations!!!!! That is so awesome and I'm sure "it will work this time"!
That's so great! I can't imagine how excited you are! Hope you feel good soon!
Can't wait to find out either! It's been a rough road but I knew this was the one!!!:-) love you guys!
oh andrea, i am so so happy for you guys! hope you are feeling good :)
Congrats andrea!! That is great news so happy for you and your cute family! Love peaking in on your blog you are still as pretty as ever and I hope all is well. Hope you are feeling good! Congrats again!
So happy for you Andrea!!!! They say being sick is good means something's cooking!!! So fun for your family!!!!! congrats again you are the cutest mommy!!
Post a Comment