8/5/11

Update....

Just a little update before we leave for 10 days to Montana....
1.  Cash is totally potty trained. Has only had one accident in the last 3 weeks. Hooray!
2. Our house is scheduled to be finished by Sept. 16th. Hooray for that too, but we we'll see if it  really happens.
3. Have been trying to get prego the last couple months...no success yet.  Can't wait to get passed the trying part, and get to the trying to keep the pregnancy part.
4. I sold the car I got for my 16th birthday....parting is such sweet sorrow. 
5. Cash thinks he is a power ranger samurai. All day. Every day. This might not go too well when he is around his cousins all day everyday in Montana. I have a feeling someone is going to get firesmashed in camoblast mode, As Cash would say.
6. Finally left the blackberry club and joined the iphone club. Yes, I am behind the times, but I do love the iphone. 
7. We are leaving in about 2 hours for Montana so I better finish packing. Farewell blog. See you in 10.

No comments: