Let me invite you all
to take a little peek into the happiest
day of my husbands life.
Meet, Charlie. The sweetest, biggest, smelliest
bull mastiff around. Ben has talked about getting
one for as long as I have known him, and even
though he can't stay at our house right now....we are
excited for him to be a part of our little fam.
We love you Charles!
Cash is as entertaining as ever of course.
He told me that Charlie is his best friend
in his entire life, and that I am the nicest
mommy in his whole entire life. haha.
He's awesome.
I can't help but be so entertained by his marine life drawings.
Everyone tells me he is artistically advanced for a 2 year old,
but I just think it's adorable.
I came across these pics of Cashy and Lyla
at Christmas time. Don't know why I haven't
put them up. These two are the cutest. We call
them "best frenimies". Sometimes they hug and
kiss, and sometimes they cry and steal each others toys.
Love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment