9/14/10

The Best Two Years....

9/15/2010

What can I say?
I love this boy more than life itself.
He is the apple of my eye
The pain in my back
The softest hand to hold
The slobberiest kiss
The bags under my eyes
The best dance partner
The worst shopping partner
He loves me unconditionally
And he's mine eternally


Happy 2nd Birthday buddy. You're two special. Thanks for the best two years.....

4 comments:

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Haha that was the best post ever! I can't believe my Cashy bug is twooooo! He is the sweetest little boy there ever was! Happy Birfday! Love aunty mi mi, Huddy, and Baby Jett:) oh and uncle steve:)!

The Kings said...

I teared up reading that! What a perfect way to say all the things our babies are! Happy Birthday Cashy boy!

Whitney and Chris said...

Andrea!! You're moving to Orem?!? Yay! When? I was super nervous to move too. The thought of moving to Orem didn't thrill me, but I actually really like it. Drake and I have no friends to play with, so we will definitely have to get together and let our boys play once you guys get here and are settled. I definitely think they would get along great! Your little Cash is so dang adorable! I can't believe that he's already two. :)

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

he is sooooo cute!