Lately, Cash has an obsession with my bed. He knows I make it first thing in the morning so he walks in and starts handing me the pillows off the floor while saying, "tank you", "tank you". Once we have it all made he asks to get up and immediately destroys our hard work. It's fun to watch, but not so fun to constantly remake.

He also loves to watch "toonies" (cartoons) while relaxing on our bed. He usually wants me to sit with him and hold his hand but I don't always have time to do that (bad mom I know). I guess he figured he needed to find someone who would always have time to hold his hand...thats when I walked in on this.......

Cash + Woody sittin' in a tree.
We finally took our annual Montana trip at the end of July!! We had been waiting all year to get have some rest and relaxation in the flathead lake wilderness!!!

Needless to say, Cash was in cousin heaven. He couldn't believe how many people there were to play with from moment to moment. It definitely makes me excited for more kids. Soon enough.

He was always trying to run outside without shoes on, so we had to sit him down and explain that there would be no playing outside without shoes. So, being the good boy he is, he would find any shoe in sight, put it on and come say, "mommy, shoes go outside!"

It was such a fun trip. Maybe a move to Montana might be in our future????
Shortly after returning from MT, my dad, Jason and I got to take a little trip to San Fran to see Wicked before it closed!!

You know I had to take a little detour and give the hurricane simulator a try. Wicked awesome....:-)

Wicked was amazing as usual. We also did a boat ride under the Golden Gate and around Alcatraz. What a San Francisco treat.
1 comment:
Fun and excited summer!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment