3 Years and I love him more than ever....
(Ben, not Ty. Although I do love Ty as well)
He puts up with all my craziness. He usually laughs at my strange sense of humor. He tells me he loves my cooking, so I believe him. He compliments me. He STILL opens every door for me. He lets me talk his ear off about all my feelings. He tries his hardest to listen. He spoils me. He learns songs on the guitar so I can sing when I miss it. He makes me great breakfasts. He gives the best massages. He watches my strange shows. He sees chick flicks. He reminds me to take my vitamins daily and helps me be healthy. He loves me.
It doesn't seem like it has really been three years. It's going by so fast because I have been having so much fun with my best friend and lover lover.
Happy Anniversary.
1, 2, 3....Soulmationship.
3 comments:
Really 3 years??? Congrats you guys! Miss you lots! Like, lots and lots!
p.s. This is random....but it took me 4 freaking times to get the 'word verification' right so that I could post that comment!
Such a sweet post! you two little lovey birds.... Ps. I am glad you guys dont make out in public so much now that you have been married for 3 years:)
Post a Comment