1. I am a horrible blogger/picture taker/scrapbooker (and I feel guilty about it)
2. I love soda pop (and yes I sometimes give Cash a sip)
3. internet + me = too much time
4. We have been in our new apartment for 5 days and I still have 8+ boxes to go through
5. I sing in the shower and in the car and I don't care if people hear/see me and laugh
6. I love/hate running
7. I kiss my son well over 100 times a day (and have gotten dry patches of skin on my lips and nose from the constant contact)
8. Sometimes I just need my mommy
9. I heart bikinis
10. I consider my husband to be the most attractive man on the planet
Thats all for now....
2 comments:
haha! that's my sissy poo! and i love it!!
I love Santa Barbra, It looks like you had so much fun.
Post a Comment